HUMANITY’S TEAM (http://humanitysteam.org/) is a global spiritual movement whose purpose is to embody Oneness, which is essential for responding to the world’s most chronic and acute challenges, and vital for creating a sustainable world of peace and harmony.
“Oneness is the energy of love that lies within and connects all of life, allowing us to recognize ourselves in everything.”
A simple petition drive by Humanity’s Team to obtain 50,000 signatures that could be delivered to the United Nations, requesting that the U.N. support the focus on “awakening Oneness” led to the creation of Global Oneness Day. Ambassador Anwarul Chowdhury, who hosted the Humanity’s Team Global Council on behalf of the United Nations, said:
“Until there is a sense of solidarity among the peoples of the world all of our efforts for peace and security will go nowhere.”
He invited Humanity’s Team to create a Global Oneness Day. This October 24, 2018 will mark the ninth celebration of Global Oneness Day.
Global Oneness Day is Online All Day and FREE https://globalonenesssummit.org
The Oneness Declaration https://www.humanitysteam.org/oneness-declarations
1. That the message We Are All One, interrelated, interconnected and interdependent, with God/Life/One-another, is the one spiritual message that the world has been waiting for to bring about loving and sustainable answers to humanity’s challenges.
2. That the world does not have to be the way it is – and that individual people can change it, using the power of spiritual citizenship.
3. That humanity is good and has unlimited potential, and that social transformation starts with personal transformation. I therefore recognize the importance of connecting with my Divine Essence and inner wisdom throughout my life’s journey; allowing the finest and the highest levels of human potential to flourish for the benefit of all.
4. That my aspirations support spiritual principles, global ethics and universal values such as respect, justice, peace, dignity, freedom, responsibility and cooperation that underlie this declaration.
5. That human beings need each other to survive on this planet. I recognize that we are all in this together and that community flourishes as we learn about each other and revel in the wonder and beauty of our diversities. I declare that I am playing my part to help to bring about a culture in which we, the peoples of the world, can address our common global concerns in a holistic, positive and transforming way and live together in peace with one another.
6. That Oneness contains all of life – also the parts that we regard as the “other”. I realize that wholeness and togetherness can only be experienced through the recognition of the uniqueness, beauty and purpose of all aspects of life and that this recognition starts with my Self.
7. That I am part of the emerging consciousness that promotes a spirit of openness, enquiry, connection and relationship with myself and the entire universe and who continues to recognize the wonder, beauty and mystery of it all.
8. I support Global Oneness Day that has been established for all of humanity to come together each year as one human family, to discuss, celebrate and experience Oneness with the Divine, each other and all of life.
9. That the time for change is now.